oh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn I get sentimental with the greek language

Perioikoi. Περιοικοι. indeed the ancient spartans used to call the ancient inhabidents of laconia that did not offer resistence to the dorians (ancestors to the spartans and macedonians) . (I guess the ones who did... dissapeared...)

the word means per oikios. the one around the house. per - around oikos - house (yes that's where ikea got the name. ikea-oikia - residence - home. also oikonomos- economy - rules of the house

in today's greek perioikoi it means the exact same

godarn it. if someone called me nationalist is only with the language

Comment

oh man... the ankle with the cast has finally stopped being in pain... so sweet or is it the beer/painkillers or a combination of all
      finally no pain

Comment

I hope the remedy is full and I don't have a limp or smoething

Apollon can't have a limp

because of his modesty

Comment

they said sit on your butt for at least 15 days or it's sirgueryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with a knife (presumamble, a scalp!)

Comment

I will religiously observe these commandements and ht epills
            but I will.drink.beer

Comment

Sit still for two weeks or they'll scalp you with a sugary knife? What?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

They said that if I don't stay still and observe their guidelines, they are afraid I might have to undergo surgery.
                I admit I had drunk lots of beer that night I was writing those lines which may or may not have interfered with the bone and muscle recontructive drugs I have been given.
                Apparently they are very damaging to the organism ( kidneys) - but they recontruct bone and muscle
                so I'm drinking beer to remedy that
                (I just drink beer )
                only 5 more days to take these drugs anyway

Comment

Working...
                X