Quid Pro Quo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quid Pro Quo question

Is it true that Al Capone never had any Quid Pro Quos with anyone?

At least I find no mention of a recording where he uttered "I declare our arrangement a Quid Pro Quo!!1!1" nor written evidence for it.

Blah

There actually haven't been any quid pro quos since the Roman empire fell.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Rah, have a seat buddy.

You see, Rah, Kidicious has completely PWNed you in this thread (Quid Pro Quo.) I wish you weren't humiliated this bad but that is what happened. So we all know the best thing for you to do and that is to disconnect your modem and leave the internet forever in shame. I am sorry, Rah.

We're talkin' bout Kidicious.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

At least do this in a thread where we actually posted.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He's putting in the work now so he can enjoy the results later.

You know...efficiency.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The powers of Kidicious truly knows no bounds.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              At least do this in a thread where we actually posted.
              Haven't you guys fixed the Aahz-bot yet?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post

Haven't you guys fixed the Aahz-bot yet?
                Unfortunately, fixing the Aahz-bot requires a sacrificial goat......
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Yeah, our Kid wasn't a virgin.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

Unfortunately, fixing the Aahz-bot requires a sacrificial goat......
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Kill it

Comment

We tried sacrificing a chicken but all we ended up doing was summoning a bunch of dyslexic spambots.
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Vegan forums must not have a single real poster

Comment

Instead of focusing on “quid pro quo” I would like people to start asking “qui bono”.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X