Nothingburgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothingburgers

With enough of those we should be able to fight both obesity and climate change.

Discuss.
    Blah

I'm perplexed as to why someone who dislikes meat would want a meat substitute that taste like meat.

Comment

Probably nobody who dislikes the taste of meat would want a meat substitute that tastes like meat, but OP did not mention meat substitutes, so what are you talking about?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        With enough of those we should be able to fight both obesity and climate change.

Discuss.
        How do you know when you have enough of nothing?
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          Probably nobody who dislikes the taste of meat would want a meat substitute that tastes like meat, but OP did not mention meat substitutes, so what are you talking about?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	impossible-whopper-burger-king.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	9384440

Comment

Yes, dfg, but OP didn't mention the Impossible Burger, so why are you talking about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              I'm perplexed as to why someone who dislikes meat would want a meat substitute that taste like meat.

Name:	arya02.png
Views:	89
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	9384448

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Yes, dfg, but OP didn't mention the Impossible Burger, so why are you talking about it?
                Sorry, my misunderstanding. I shouldn't have made a comment. I'll try not to in the future.

Comment

I do encourage you not to misunderstand in the future. But you should totally comment.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

Name:	arya02.png
Views:	89
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	9384448
                    Nothing is better than President Trump.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So they can trick the carnivores into eating plants, duh!

Comment

Because they desperately want meat.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Which is normal seeing as agriculture is a relatively recent human invention.

Humans are programmed to eat only meat and only through a perverted gene mutation they are allowed to barely tolerate vegetables and there's lots of farting involved

Comment

Vegetable eating is as unnatural as sedetary life

Comment

You can actually eat vegetables and meat.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X