kurds - what a shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kurds - what a shame

30 million people and not having a country.

I was watching a time lapse of europe from before christ untill now.

the funniest thing was the holy roman empire bunch of nazis trying to pretend they were roman

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
      I was watching a time lapse of europe from before christ untill now.

the funniest thing was the holy roman empire bunch of nazis trying to pretend they were roman
      I thought they were a massive collection of princes that never agreed with each other and squabbled non-stop.
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

germans are the worse thing to happen to the continent

Comment

germans are the worse thing to happen to the continent
          Does that make the French good or bad?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

good.
            they're angry at you right now because they think you gave the green light to turkey to attackl kurds and strenghten the IS.

IS is basically a muslim disenfranchised europe. That means France.
            They will go back and blow things up

Comment

Europe does have a large army but it doesn't have a united voice.
              Thank God, Wouldn't want to be together with the krauts. I prefer the americans.

So basically what USA does has a big input

Comment

Greece wins by the buckets whatever is the outcome.

But, for a moment, if you know, decency is taken into account, the kurds should have been allowed to carve a country out of turkey, syria, iran and iraq.

Actually a good thing coming out of the invasion of Iraq is that kurds have an almost autonomous region there.

Kurds participated with the turks in the genocide of armenians and pontian and asia minor greeks.

It's propably the reason why greece isn't downing 10 turkish planes every minute now.

HOWEVER, the deserve their own country

Comment

Greece wins by the buckets whatever is the outcome.

But, for a moment, if you know, decency is taken into account, the kurds should have been allowed to carve a country out of turkey, syria, iran and iraq.

Actually a good thing coming out of the invasion of Iraq is that kurds have an almost autonomous region there.

Kurds participated with the turks in the genocide of armenians and pontian and asia minor greeks.

It's propably the reason why greece isn't downing 10 turkish planes every minute now.

HOWEVER, the deserve their own country
                  Of course they should. All people should have their own country. The problem is what can we do about that. Should we go to war?

Comment

No

Comment

They should have been able to get their country. that's what I'm saying. If we were living in an angelical well meaning world.

Comment

Europe does have a large army but it doesn't have a united voice.
                        Thank God, Wouldn't want to be together with the krauts. I prefer the americans.

So basically what USA does has a big input
                        So you are O.K. with (ab-)using the Kurds in the fight against the IS/DAESH and then leaving the Kurds alone in order to get conquered by turkey.
                        Like the USA does
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

At least they are not nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

So you are O.K. with (ab-)using the Kurds in the fight against the IS/DAESH and then leaving the Kurds alone in order to get conquered by turkey.
                            Like the USA does
                            Fake news. Turkey called our bluff. We were never there to defend the Kurds. You are posting fake news. It's no wonder you support pure democracy.

Comment

Kid, get with the times

Don't reply to nazis.

Germany has sh!t load nothing of an army.

It is rendered toothless and irrelevent in military confronations after ww2.
                              Hell Greece could conquered her (having a powerful military)

Instead it heeds its nazi instructions.

Anyway,

Germany irrelevent.

Europe hates Germany,

Deal with France which calls the shots

Comment

Working...
                              X