Star Wars or Star Trek?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Star Wars was far better.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Spaceballs vs. Galaxy Quest...

Which is better?
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Galaxy Quest... HANDS DOWN
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Star Wars
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Star Wars vs. Star Trek
              Click image for larger version

Name:	O6A1iMg.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	9384655
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Star Trek is for intelligent people.

Star Wars is for the ignorant masses.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Intelligent people who don't mind atrociously awful treknobabble, maybe.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It was just so far advanced that we can't comprehend it.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Does somebody watch the new SW show The Mongorian or something Just wondering how it is...
                      Blah

Comment

I've seen the first two episodes. It's beautifully shot with some very fun and intense action scenes, but at least so far a very straightforward and simplistic plot.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sounds like typical Star Wars Pablum.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Personally I wanted to hear more about how the Trade Federation's blockade of outlying systems is being litigated in the courts.

Comment

You meant Star Bore
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They need to show how Palpatine was just a puppet and Jar Jar Binks was the real sith lord responsible for everything bad that happens in all the movies.
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X