No announcement yet.

Ukraine-gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congress has oversight over the FBI. The FBI obstructed the Congressional investigation into the coup. This is made clearer in Lee Smith's book than it has before. For example, people in the FBI leaked to the press to create the narrative that Nunez and others were putting lives in danger. The Horowitz Report will confirm and recommend criminal idictment.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure. You know better than Devin Nunes. That's a good one.

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      This self-published book appears to be nothing more than a money-grab rehash of everything already in the public record of right-wing conspiracy blowhards. I respect Lee Smith's right to make a living, but he doesn't even claim to have anything new here. Unless you count a supposed anti-Trump plot that predates Trump even announcing his candidacy. Playin' the hits to the base, baby!

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Talking about things you haven't read.

• We'll see, in the end, who gets convicted. I doubt it will be who you think it will be.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Typical alt right sheeple view...
      Any investigation into Trumps corruption is a "coup"
      Any investigation into Dem's corruption makes it a fact
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Finished the book. They have the goods on Hillary.

Comment

• Any bets that they don't get a conviction on her for these 'goods'
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Depends who gets suicided.

Comment

• Well, there is no possible sane response to that. Well done.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You do realize that this will just add to your ban?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X