Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you save the planet if it costed $50/month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you save the planet if it costed $50/month?

I would. But it looks like there are a lot of people that believe in saving the planet, but not for $50/month.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

In the survey, shared exclusively with The Stakes 2020, YouGov asked people if they’d back new restrictions on fossil fuel infrastructure, like pipelines, and tightening rules around drilling.
    Not quite "saving the planet".

Comment

Are you saying that recycling aluminum cans doesn't save the planet?

Comment

If the planet is only worth $50 a month then it's probably not a very good planet. I'd be suspicious something is really wrong with it.

Comment

They must think that they would only be saving future Earth. I'm sure present Earth is least worth $100.

Comment

The planet is fine, it's us and most of the species on it that are in danger.

Comment

The human species is not in danger and the other species have been disappearing for awhile now.

Comment

Working...
              X