Would Obama be nominated in 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttho
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Who did you think?

Comment

Who did you think?

Comment

I took the literal But. So wondering who to was. Not very clear. You could have just spelled his name.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Booker said that Castro was right to question Biden's memory.

Comment

All the other candidates are looking for ways to sabotage Biden. Same as they would with any frontrunner.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wonder if Bernie will drop out. That would make Warren #1

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No way he drops out. At least, not without extenuating circumstances.

Comment

Trump doesn't have the stamina to take on Bernie

Comment

Comment

Beto reported someone to the FBI for telling him to "come and get it." "Come and get it" was an Alamo rallying cry.

Comment

"Come and take it" with "it" being a cannon

Comment

My 2nd amendment right to heavy artillery has been infringed.

Comment

The Constitution will be defended with heavy artillery just like at the Alamo.

Comment

The right to a Personal Thermonuclear Arsenal must not be infringed!
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                              X