No announcement yet.

Are english american protestant nazis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are english american protestant nazis?

I mean, by definition?

I think the descendants of Irish Protestants (called Scots-Irish in the US) are generally the most inclined to be fascists but WASP's are often pretty racist.

Comment

Dinner is a german bastard that ferverously wants to be english.
      I think those are the most funny caricatures of nazi wanna bes

I mean, from a greek perspective

Comment

Is this about us killin commies?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When have you ever done that?

Comment

I mean, you have propped up nazi collaborats throughout europe because they were anti communist but you never "killed commies"
            Nazi greeks killed commies. not you

Comment

And it didn't matter. Left wing ideology dominated. I accept though that your way iof thinking has a great pull on greek affairs. But here's ther deal. people that say they are inspired by you are not really inspired by you. they are inspired by iran or afghanstan. there is only one force of progress in greece. the same that defeat the nazis. the all encompassing all perversice left wing. that is no-w being betrayed just as cockney had predicted like in a wiermarcht republic. always present btu now weak, on the sidelines, on the periphery of the castle

Comment

You know, if now in Greece a kidicious right wing rules, I'm ok with that. I don't agree with that, I will fight it but it's not nazi dinner (doesn't exist actually)

Comment

You think we are nazis but you don't know when we killed commies?

Comment

Does So damn Insane count?

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      Dinner is a german bastard that ferverously wants to be english.
                      I think those are the most funny caricatures of nazi wanna bes

I mean, from a greek perspective
                      I am mostly Scottish which is neither German nor English. Drink another one, buddy.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        I mean, by definition?
                        Pretty sure your definition of "by definition" is wrong.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                        X