Richard III = stupid, but his enemies even more so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard III = stupid, but his enemies even more so

When he uttered "My kingdom for a horse!" on the battlefield, his enemies could have simply ended the battle plus win the friggin' kingdom (which IIRC the battle was about - correct me if needed, it's been a while) by quickly providing one of their horses, then take the kingdom in return.

But since they were apparantly too stupid to seize the opportunity the killing went on for hours....

Blah

Ppl here don't seem to be interested much in horse-related stuff

Which is why here's more of it

Picture this: Two Amish men drinking alcoholic beverages while operating a horse and buggy carrying a 12-pack of Michelob Ultra and outfitted with a giant stereo system.

It's not something you see every day. But the Trumbull County Sheriff's Department in Ohio say that's exactly what they witnessed during a routine patrol in the county's Amish community.

Deputy Eric Hermsdorfer came across the men while on patrol the early morning of September 15. When he attempted to stop and question them about drinking and driving, they leaped out of the buggy and disappeared into the woods by the side of the road, according to a police report.

Meanwhile, the horse pulling the buggy also took off, but Hermsdorfer caught up to it. The men, though, were gone.

Yeah, definitely not a routine stop.

(...)

full: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/18/u...rnd/index.html
    Blah

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
        Ppl here don't seem to be interested much in horse-related stuff
        Your logic in the OP was so ironclad that no one could take issue with it.

Comment

Apolyton is famous for the flogging of dead horses.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Apolyton is famous for the flogging of dead horses.
            Yet you don't have one of these
            Click image for larger version

Name:	deadhorse.gif
Views:	31
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	9381986
            ......yes, i did swipe it from CFC....
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
            X