No announcement yet.

Serb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will crush them (without a doubt) ONLY when there will be no other choice for us.

Comment

That's how Russia works.

Comment

You tell me to calm down
        My great uncle did he calm down when he was murdered to death my the gestapo, the same of american dinner the ****ing nazis

I swear I don' care to the end of my days

\

always for hyumanity always for communism

You''lll have to kill me

Comment

But, WE WILL CRUSH THEM FOR SURE!

Comment

Serb my friend I pledge to God I will fight dinner american nazis untill the last of my breath.
            They will see the Greek magnifience smother their anglosaxopn capitalism barbarism.

But... just stay strong because Greece and Europe CAN NOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU

Comment

We are with you, brother!!!

Comment

Don't worry Americans are killing each other one mass shooting at a time

The shooter who opened fire after a routine traffic stop Saturday in West Texas, killing 7 people and injuring 22 more, has been identified.

Seth Aaron Ator, 36, of Odessa, had a prior misdemeanor arrest in 2001, the AP reports, but that would not have been a legal barrier to purchasing a firearm in the state of Texas. As The New York Times first reported, Ator had been fired from his job just hours before he opened fire.
                Victims of the shooting rampage in West Texas include a truck driver who moved to the area because he thought it was safer and a 15-year-old girl who was shot while walking out of a car dealership.

Owning an AR-15 is a human right, but having a job isn't

Comment

WE ARE WITH YOU!!!
                  We are with all sane people, who don't wan't to live in American sanitarium of slavery!

Comment

I know brother. Just kneed and pray to God that we will prevail over the anglosaxon nazis. And we will, like we have done before from one end of Europe to the other.

Comment

Humanity is gone without Russia

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                        Owning an AR-15 is a human right, but having a job isn't
                        In the country, where I was born - owning a gun was a crime, just like not having a job was a crime also.

Your cold war propaganda had demonized my country as hell. But, the truth is that WE NEVER HAS SUCH INCIDENTS, AS YOU HAVE IN YOUR SCHOOLS!

Comment

NEVER!!!

Comment

You have your nuclear heads and your superior military but nmothiong is worthy compared to God. And that we fight english and nazisl. and KNOWING that Gos is with you

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              I know brother. Just kneed and pray to God that we will prevail over the anglosaxon nazis. And we will, like we have done before from one end of Europe to the other.
                              Stay calm! We will, brothers!
                              That is HISTORY!
                              And the History can't fail.
                              They are doomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                                You have your nuclear heads and your superior military but nmothiong is worthy compared to God. And that we fight english and nazis
                                I'll tell you a secret! But don't tell it to Yanks, ok?

The God is all about: truth, justice and love!

So, he is on our side by definition.

Comment

Working...
                                X