The hoax attack on the Jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    That's because you don't know that God uses flawed people, even non-Christians
    LOL, that's your excuse?? Just look at how deeply you have to twist reality and ignore obvious evil to make excuses for this man.
    You, the same man who could not accept Obama's faith under any conditions, now will say whatever it takes to make excuses for for Trump.

Total hypocrisy.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

LOL, that's your excuse?? Just look at how deeply you have to twist reality and ignore obvious evil to make excuses for this man.
      You, the same man who could not accept Obama's faith under any conditions, now will say whatever it takes to make excuses for for Trump.

Total hypocrisy.
      I don't excuse his behavior. That's how liberals act. I still support him because I love my country.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't excuse his behavior. That's how liberals act. I still support him because I love my country.
        ... except for blue states and Puerto Rico ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

... except for blue states and Puerto Rico ...
          If California became part of Mexico the only people that would be outraged are the remaining Republicans and Dinner. Eventually they are all going to move out.

Comment

That's because you don't know that God uses flawed people, even non-Christians
            Sometimes, the point of some peoples existence is to serve as a warning to others.
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

I get that feeling but not allowed to judge people.

Comment

... except for liberals and Mexicans ...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  ... except for liberals and Mexicans ...
                  Liberals are liberal. Some Mexicans are liberal. That's not good. But that's not the samething as saying that God created them as an example.

By the way Puerto Ricans aren't Mexican. Don't be racist.

Comment

If California became part of Mexico the only people that would be outraged are the remaining Republicans and Dinner. Eventually they are all going to move out.
                    They'd sooner become an independent country than join Mexico, this is downright delusional

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

They'd sooner become an independent country than join Mexico, this is downright delusional
                      It would be something like the EU.

Comment

I like jews more than muslims

Comment

I mean of course I like all people and all indivinduals. But if cultures are to be counted jews are special muslims are mundane and indesirable. Everywhere surrounding us. By the tens of millions with their oppressed wives, their fake conservative societies.
                          I mean I support the left wing muslim sure. But I hate the mainstream muslim culture. As much as I hate the mainstream orthodox church or any church.

However, the world needs more of liberty not oppression. Muslims are oppressive ****s I don't want to close my eyes to that. Freck them and the conservatives

Comment

Also the bible is full of greek cities, I don't understand why it was so important that corintians or thessalonians specifically were convinced of the teachings of christ. Someone once explained it but I forget it now

Comment

Working...
                            X