Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Yep, they are screwed because they aren't Americans, but if they are my friends it's all good.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    You would report your friend and have her deported. That's not me.
    I never said that... you are the one saying you are tough on immigration and that we should control our borders and on and on and on... yet you had no problem with your "friend" being illegal
    Your screw everybody else but if it's a friend, they are OK attitude is typical of your hypocritical views/opinions

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    People who work for ICE are monsters

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    I don't report anyone for being an illegal immigrant unless they are bad people. Yeah, that's a double standard. So what?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    You would report your friend and have her deported. That's not me.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    This isn't difficult Ming. A 5 year old could figure it out. I feel bad for people when they have consequences to pay for their actions, but I don't believe that people can do whatever they want.
    And that probably explains why you can't figure it out...
    You should have reported your friend to ICE so that they could face the consequences of their actions since they were doing whatever they wanted.
    Again, you only follow your own beliefs if it effects somebody else but not if it's a friend.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    I was wrooooooooOOOooong
    Self destruction's got me again
    I was wrooooooooOOOooong
    I realize now that I was wrong

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    This isn't difficult Ming. A 5 year old could figure it out. I feel bad for people when they have consequences to pay for their actions, but I don't believe that people can do whatever they want.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    So again, a double standard... You state that "I wouldn't want her deported" and "but I'm also not opposed to deportation"
    So you wouldn't want "your supposed friend" to be deported, but it's good if everybody else you don't know is

Typical Kidiot

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Actually I'm happy with sane border policy, but I'm also not opposed to deportation. So it's a little different than other crime. I feel bad for criminals and their families when they go to prison but I generally don't want them to get away with their crime.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    Do you want the millions more like her who are not yet citizens to be deported?

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    First, she is a citizen now. Second, I wouldn't want her deported, but if she would have been I would still be in favor of border security and deportation. That shouldn't be incredible to you.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    "I want to deport undocumented migrants except when it would inconvenience me" okay then.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Save your cult shaming behavior

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    You said you're for "border enforcement" so I guess you do want him deported?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X