No announcement yet.

Drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	image_181292.gif Views:	4 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	9443089
    awwww! It's all tiny!
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I really laugh at serb's 'boasts' about 'superior' Russian technology.

They were funny before the <s>war</s> special military operation, but now that we've seen that superior Russian technology, I can't help but laugh.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
        Says who? A neanderthal with a bone spear?

Plus once the nukes start flying, it don't matter how old they are, all go boom.
        That will be a surprise for your unverse, but - nope!

US subs alone enough to eliminate every military base and population center in Russia, not to mention France and UK knocking out a few cities each.
        US is 50 years behind, while your French and Brit lackeys stuck even further
        US subs alone enough to eliminate every military base and population center in Russia,
        That is bullsh!t you still masturbate about in your dreams!
        You have nowhere near to our BM interception capabilities.
        We own the hypersound, you suck there.
        That gives us an attack and defence edge over you.

While Russian nukes wipe out every military base and population center in EU and US then nuclear winter and we all die. Leaving Canadians and Australians wondering WTF?
        You will COMPLETELY die first, minutes before your remaining missiles will break through our defences (if any).

Your vision of nuclear exchange didn't change since the Cold war, because you are fkn OBSOLETE wet dreamers, living in a parallel reality, fapping on your self-proclaimed victory, which you had never achived military!

You didn't defeated the Russians, you have deceived them, idiots!

And since we have realized that - God have a mercy on you!!!

Don't worry we have the "last nuclear present" for EVERY NATO country be it Australia or Greece.
        No one will get away unserved!!!

Last edited by Serb; August 20, 2022, 05:19.

Comment

• Waiting for your inceneration, because of your arrogance and stupidity!

Comment

• Pathetic idiots!

Comment

Working...
            X