capitalism and the errour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capitalism and the errour

I was playing skyrim and thought. Some guy swore allegience to ulfric stormcloak.

Allegience. As in, I give my life for your cause.

If we imagine capitalism is the self centered nothingness, a devoided of morality crudely regulated jungle, the exploitation of man from man, who would want to sacrfice his life for it

And then we have communism. AKA nobleness.
    The conviction that man is inherently good. The belief that man should help man.

ALL of humanity would sacrifice itself for it.

Comment

All can be justified if the end goal is noble.
      Or should you have a code of honour by which to live by so in a way the end result is irrelevent since all that matters is the way of conduct?

Comment

You will die in the end.
        So does it matter that you have achieved your goal? But you will die so it's void for you unless you also gain satisfcation by your legacy?

Or, it doesn't matter if you achieve your goal but what matters is the way you pursuited it. The morality and values you followed are more important than wether you achieve the end result. Victory is measured by the method not the goal.

Comment

or as bardem says

everyone wins of you win the right way
          Win the Right Way: Chivas Regal and Javier Bardem team up to celebrate shared success.Success tastes better shared. This is something our founding brothers, ...

now let's drink

Comment

Why would a moral person advocate for communism when it only causes slavery, suffering and death?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

One would argue that capitalism causes slavery and suffering.
              If we take into account the US which is, barring some latin american dictatorships and eastern european oligarchies, the most capitalist country on earth, slavery of black people was the defining aspect of that country.

It's not freedom and bravery but racism and being vile.

Being racist is a prerequisitive for capitalism and capitalist countries. An hierarchy and stratification of people based on race is the onyl thing that makes human exploitation possible which is the foundation of america and like minded countries.

Capitalism IS slavery, communism and egalitarianism is freedom.

Comment

The capitalists make people give their lives for their "country" lol

Comment

If America were Communist your country would be under occupation and you would be in the Gulag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    One would argue that capitalism causes slavery and suffering.
                    If we take into account the US which is, barring some latin american dictatorships and eastern european oligarchies, the most capitalist country on earth, slavery of black people was the defining aspect of that country.

It's not freedom and bravery but racism and being vile.

Being racist is a prerequisitive for capitalism and capitalist countries. An hierarchy and stratification of people based on race is the onyl thing that makes human exploitation possible which is the foundation of america and like minded countries.

Capitalism IS slavery, communism and egalitarianism is freedom.
                    No one is more racist than the Chinese. Communism is no cure for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      The capitalists make people give their lives for their "country" lol
                      Communism doesn't exlude national identity. Actually maybe because communism is the ultimate act of kindness and in order to achieve that a person must have a firm and wholistic personal psychological contruction, I'd venture to say that communism requires the presence of national identity in order to be manifested.

And I'll turn that argument on its head. Communism says its universal. Which means international by definition.

Capitalist economies are that too. What changes is a fundementally different approach towards humanity. Capitalism is for gain, communism is for people.

The notion that one will do the most selfish thing for the most selfish cause and that will render the most humane outcome is ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                        I was playing skyrim and thought. Some guy swore allegience to ulfric stormcloak.

Allegience. As in, I give my life for your cause.

If we imagine capitalism is the self centered nothingness, a devoided of morality crudely regulated jungle, the exploitation of man from man, who would want to sacrfice his life for it
                        And then your character spent all the rest of the time killing things for their mad loot!

Comment

Decentralized power is not selfishness.

Comment

Working...
                          X