No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football 2019 - Who's in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't do a draft order without a full league. First things first.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, Mguth is work-blocked on Poly so he's out. Currently, we have 8 teams.

If we can't fill out the league to 10 by Wednesday, we'll have to consider going with 8. Probably need to start the draft by Friday latest.

I see Spaced Cowboy said he is interested, but only if it's D/ST instead of IDP. Frankly, either way is fine with me.

That would leave us with one slot. Either way, we need to make a call in the next 5 days. Who's got a friend that can join in our slow-draft party?
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

[bump] tick tick tick... No reply from Berz on my PM, so I don't know if we can do 10 teams. Spaced would be 9, but apparently it would have to be D/ST and not IDP. Anyone have a problem with that? In either case, we need a couple managers or this becomes 8-team "pinball" FF.

Also, we need one more manager over at FFZ/Tapatalk for that slow draft. Anyone interested?

Comment

cant MGuth post picks on the yahoo site or FFZ?

FF said he'd be checking in, just sent both him and Cakes a reminder we'll be drafting later in the week

I'm fine with team D if thats what Cowboy wants, I'm assuming FFZ will be IDP

Comment

Mguth can post as FFZ/Tapatalk and will be playing in that league (FFZ Offline League 2019).
            He will not be playing here at Poly, since he travels almost every week and his company has Apolyton blocked.

I don't know "Cakes" but if he's in at both sites, we should be OK.

I'll PM Spaced to see where he stands.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Poly PM and personal text sent to Spaced. I am clearing our 2 retiring teams at Yahoo so there's room for replacements.

I talked to Cakes, he's in for this league but I can ask if he wants in any other leagues

soon as I know our start date I'll let him and FF know.

edit: Cakes said he'll drop by poly tomorrow
            Last edited by Berzerker; August 13, 2019, 00:12.

Comment

Good to know but it seems we need 2 managers. Spaced Cowboy just responded to my text and said he will not be playing.

Comment

Cake (and I assume FF) needs the procedure/info for joining the league at Yahoo

Comment

JR, Did ming talk to Bobby?
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Have not heard from Ming since Sunday.

Comment

I've left him some voice messages... Hopefully he will get back to me tonight. He had trouble accessing FFZ last time I talked to him, but he was interested in playing... but he was talking about the FFZ/CHICAGO league. We shall see
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FFZ is actually easier to access now with Tapatalk.

Comment

cakes is in, he'll be registering here tomorrow

Comment

Great! Need one more here, and one more at FFZ.

Well done, sir.

Comment

I posted in the sports forum already, but am in.
                            Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Working...
                            X