castle games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• castle games

In my vacations in the northern aegan I came upon many castles. Every town and a castle in the islands.
    Turns out Greece has around 800 castles. That's not a lot. Belgium with ony 1/3 the size of Greece has 3.000. (highest % in the world)

Walking around that old byzantine castle I saw some flowers I want to find out what they are and cultivate them.

I also think wether there are some nice castle games out there than simulate them?

Mad Monk? ()

walking around that byzantine castle and its later incantations, I thought lots of things.

Like that islamic scripture at the gate. What the **** does it say. I searched the web, it's like it's erased. Maybe something about mihamed. No matter, it's gone.
    I saw some turks (only rich turks come to greece) we exchanged glances. Yes it was yours but we took it.
    anyway happy vibes. families walking around with their kids. nothing to divide us. peace.

then I started drinking beers because the place was next to the castle. and a fat english couple sits next to me.
    I said haha fat people (who ordered chicken wings) but then I stared at my beers. Who am I to talk about dependency

Comment

the incantations of the castle

Ancient Greek Acropolis
      Justinian
      Genovese
      Ottoman
      Greek (just for theater plays)

Comment

Working...
      X