beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful

vacations in the noerthern aegean (turkey was extremelkey close i waved hi with my d!ck not really)

amazing 20 swims this year already and it's not even august. I will suck this beautiful country dry and let my senses like the tengacles of an octupus feed on everything this great country has and does

χους εις χους

from this mud I am born into this mud I will return

I admit I don;t get the foreigners. They don't swim? They are afraid? They stay and roast under the sun but don't go into the sea. You are in the most beaitiful waters of the planet earth and you just want to get a tan?

If the clock didn't ring one hour in the sea I didn't get out. Only exceptipon when 3 meter high waves came crushing down on me. Then I cut it to 35 minutes.

Comment

My eyes are filled with blue. Blue of the sea blue of the sky.
      I'm drinking beers now because returnign back to athens is HARD

Comment

mediateranean is the mother of the peoples who shaped the world from the dawn of time untill now.
        in order for our ancestors to think up tragedies they had to witness the explosive manifest raw and merciless beauty of the sun

Comment

Are there any sharks in the Mediterranean

Comment

**** giblets

Comment

and to answer your question I have never heard of any shark that would threaten human life ever.
              There were some waves but only one day they were somewhat dangerous.
              Northern Aegean is plump. It's not ascetic as the cyclades.

Comment

You said foreigners are afraid to go into the water and I was just wondering if there's sharks I don't know why you're so mean

Comment

because you made a joke about the marbles. You don't joke about that

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Protestant work ethic right there

If you can't make something, steal it

Comment

It's not theft. It's Imperialism!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

It's theft alright

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              Protestant work ethic right there

If you can't make something, steal it
                              Tell that to the Trojans.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X