No announcement yet.

How many horses do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my sanctions based, parallel universe, the Lexus NX200t was discontinued in 2017 and had an MSRP between $24,360 USD - $35,408 USD. Also, no one pays the MSRP.
    The Lexus NX 200t is a suv great for small families, luxury shoppers, and towing. Cars.com has the features of every NX 200t model year -- see if it's right for you.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Ok, cars maybe more expensive here, than in your place.
      What do you drive, anyway?

Comment

• pchang
        pchang commented
        Editing a comment
        I drive Toyota Prius. It is all about using less gasoline for me.

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      100,000 / 14 = ...
      It was 10 years old with 95k miles on it when I bought it for around 6500.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't currently own a car. Looking to get one this fall, I don't want to face another Polar Vortex without a car.

We have 2 kids, so I think we want a 6-7 seater instead of a 4-5 seater.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Because you are planning on taking 3 neighbors with you?

I hear flying cars will finally be a thing soon....
        Blah

Comment

Well done, Serb. I confess I always thought of you more like this:

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not surprised at all, because you and all of like you are just TV-zombies living in their fantasy world of self-created stereotypes.
            You are a brainless zombies, really.

While this year we are having visitors 2-3 times, we would prefer to have visitors 7-10 times. We would also prefer to have a single vehicle.

Most of the time our visitors are 3-4 individuals.

JM
          (Currently I and my wife do our commuting using public transport, if we both needed cars to commute I could imagine having two cars and not one van.)
          (Visitors are usually for a weekend but occasionally for a week. They usually do not have their own vehicle.)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            You could always tell your visitors to rent their own car

I only have the one horse, but he has a full set of barding!

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Very stylish.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I got 306 horses in a 2013 V6 Dodge Challenger
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

You are the first man, who beat me in this thread.

Comment

WRT to HP

Comment

But, turbine makes a difference. How many seconds it took for your Dodge to accelerate to 100kmp?

Comment

First car I ever owned had a 330 HP V8 engine. 1964 Olds dynamic 88. I paid 100 bucks for it in 1974.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Weighed about 5000 lbs.?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                        X