USA concentration camps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Dude. They don't send you to a detention center for applying for asylum.
    First google result:

The U.S. government’s current policy of choice is to lock up asylum seekers—including families with young children—in immigration detention centers.

Comment

-wiki
      So which left wing ultra nationalists were for open borders? Definitely not the Communists.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Maybe you didn't understand my statement. You can cross the border illegally, be detained, and then claim asylum.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

So which left wing ultra nationalists were for open borders? Definitely not the Communists.
          Which weren't?

Comment

Migrants who request asylum at ports of entry (and those who are apprehended) first spend time in U.S. Border Patrol processing facilities. Border Patrol is part of Customs and Border Protection, which falls under the Department of Homeland Security.
            Asylum seekers can enter the U.S. legally by presenting themselves at ports of entry. But the immigration system is overwhelmed, and policy changes are adding to the confusion.

It doesn't seem to matter if they were waiting patiently in Mexico or were apprehended while crossing the border.

Comment

I’m saying open borders is incompatible with ultra-nationalism.

The rest is your convoluted attempts to project your own inability to distinguish between race, culture, politics, and nation onto a concept you clearly don’t understand.
              I said "hyper-nationalist." IOW they are very nationalistic. You can be very nationalistic and not have a political question for immigration. You can be open borders if you know that most of the immigrants are going to share your nation!listicle ideology. What about that is not nationalism?

Comment

Asylum seekers can enter the U.S. legally by presenting themselves at ports of entry. But the immigration system is overwhelmed, and policy changes are adding to the confusion.

It doesn't seem to matter if they were waiting patiently in Mexico or were apprehended while crossing the border.
                Yeah but they cross illegally because they don't expect to get detained. Otherwise they would go to PoE. Only legit Asylum Seekers are going to go to PoE and the stay is less than 1 week.

Comment

I don't know, maybe they cross illegally because they're tired of waiting?

Comment

I don't know, maybe they cross illegally because they're tired of waiting?
                    I'm sure some do but a wall will prevent that.

Comment

Idk any Communists that are against open borders. They believe open borders destabilize nations. That allows revolution. When they take over they might turn against open borders like the ChiComs I guess. But the American Left, should they embrace nationalism, just might be agaisnt open borders should they take over. Who knows, maybe they won't allow white people in. I know plenty of Californians that want white people to move out of California so that brown people can move there

Comment

How much will this 100 foot wall across the entire border cost?

Comment

How much will this 100 foot wall across the entire border cost?
                          That's just hypothetical, but I think the Ds offer 1.9b or something like that. That won't keep many immigrants out of concentration camps.

Comment

Just close the camps

Comment

Kid can't name a single Communist nation that ever opened their borders it seems ...

Comment

What percentage of illegal immigrants will be prevented by the wall (compared to illegal immigrants who become illegal due to overstaying their Visa)?
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X