ςηατ σονγ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ςηατ σονγ

Μουσική / στίχοι: Γιάννης ΜαρκόπουλοςΠρώτη ερμηνεία από το Γιάννη ΜαρκόπουλοΕδώ ερμηνεύει η Χαρούλα Αλεξίου. από τον πρώτο προσωπικό της δίσκο "12 λαϊκά τραγ...

Yes I see Ming. The thread title is "what song" written absolutely in greek letters. It doesn' even mean anything in greek.

Comment

It is an absoilute translitaration of "what song" with greek letters.

I will post greek songs here. Like the girl that loves me likes. When I do, I learn about them and I'm less clueless

Comment

Comment

We were driving off the beach, the veil of dark night was falling down on ancient lands, we were the soul fabric of the dark land and dark songs played and she clinged on to them

Comment

That night was ancient greek brutal. Like you are dancing on a predestined tragedy and you only have to do your part. And then you revolt on lady destiny and you think you're winning. But you're not
            Ο,τι πιο ομορφο εχει γραψει ο Νικολας.Στιχοι-Μουσικη-Πρωτη ερμηνεια Νικολας ΑσιμοςΑπο την παρανομη κασετα 000006 "η ζαβολια"ΣτιχοιΑποκομμένος απ' όλους κι απ...

Comment

Your veins pump hummingly with her blood since you realize you are criminally alike and criminally different, and then it's the little things. Her voice that makes everything logical, attendive and familiar. Her face that commands you to love her. All the sences that like octupus tentacles grasp your body and drag you to the inevitable conclusion

Comment

The cosmic joke is that you think you have a choice
                Στίχοι: Λευτέρης Παπαδόπουλος.... Μουσική: Μίκης Θεοδωράκης...Πρώτη εκτέλεση: Παύλος ΣιδηρόπουλοςΆλλες ερμηνείες: Γιάννης Κότσιρας || Πυξ ΛαξΚάποτε θα 'ρθου...

Comment

That arrid low green land accelerates in front of you. You are in south attica, you will never really reach north. She just so happens that her favorite compsoser is on of the two best in Greece, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cK9...95E3B4&index=7

and the thing is that if you really, really listen to one of his songs,m you'll cut your wrists clean. But she dosn't. She just can withstand those songs

Comment

Everyone, including yourself, says no.
                    But it just takes a few days, out on the real world, to just say yes

Comment

Κύκλους κάνει το μυαλό μου κι αρρωσταίνω στη ψυχή μουκρύο να με τρώει νιώθωχάνω τη ζωή μου.Χαραγμένη στο μυαλό μουμια φανταχτερή πληγή μουψάχνω τρύπα για να ...

I know what will ahppen with the right wing in power

Comment

And then, comes me

Comment

Working...
                        X