No announcement yet.

Did Reddit kill this forum too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday The 13thTRASH 新 ドラゴン x w i f i w a t e r x Ǝ V I L Æ S T H Ǝ T I C テレ。x Ryan Celsius° Collaboration▶▶genre: dark trap , underground , ragecore,...

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      Well Spaced, you're welcome to pay for the server upgrades and someone to maintain it better if you want. I personally don't have the time and am already paying out of pocket to keep this place open at all.
      How much would that be at this point?

edit: for the server upgrade.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

For managed hosting with enough hardware it would be $60 a month or so. To get someone to move it and get things configured right I don’t know.

Comment

If the code was uploaded to github, you might be able to move the site automagically to Heroku. That might even be free.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I honestly don’t know anything about servers but can kick in a bit, not a lot though l, as families are expensive and legally immigrating people is very expensive. I think we are approaching six grand in the last month just to start the green card process for my wife and step son, lawyer, medical checks, vaccinations, and god knows what else. Then after that comes the money for the citizenship process.

I had wanted to buy a new truck but it looks like that idea will have to wait. :/
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Would also be willing to chip in some cold hard cash, even though I'm a lifetime PolyPLUS member and shouldn't have to pay y'all a cent.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is this why Dinner seems so butthurt about illegal immigrants lately?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My thought exactly.

There is a fundamental fairness issue plus a dislike for criminality in general. Criminals just don't get any sympathy from me. It is amazing how so many wing nuts misconstrue a desire for respect for the law with mythical "butt hurt" though.
                Last edited by Dinner; June 27, 2019, 17:43.

Comment

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I hate all criminals especially the ones that illegally broke into native american lands and colonized

Comment

Wow, you are stupid, aren't you?

Comment

Great comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          I honestly don’t know anything about servers but can kick in a bit, not a lot though l, as families are expensive and legally immigrating people is very expensive. I think we are approaching six grand in the last month just to start the green card process for my wife and step son, lawyer, medical checks, vaccinations, and god knows what else. Then after that comes the money for the citizenship process.

I had wanted to buy a new truck but it looks like that idea will have to wait. :/
                          My wife's GC was a lot cheaper (5k for everything), but then we had a daughter.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

My wife's GC was a lot cheaper (5k for everything), but then we had a daughter.

JM
                            It is for a wife and step son. They count as two applications so everything is times two.

Comment

Working...
                            X