A sense of nearly irreversible dissapointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sense of nearly irreversible dissapointment

That's a thread in which I'll make concurent posts that rah would frown upon

I don't have much in the way of parents. Just a mom that worked hard all her life, an auntie that balanced thigns out, a grandma that could probably make the whole universe implode if she so chose and a grandpa of immense goodwill and kindness.

Comment

I went out with the two survivors mom and aunt. And they seemed old.
      I think I should have made some things and I did not

Comment

If people here measured dick size on number of posts, I might understand why that took three. But since nobody cares anymore, I just don't understand why you would put in the extra effort that it requires.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't know. Probably because each post is a cocoon or an envelop of concrete and self contained meaning and I'm as always pretty drunk?
          Anyway I think I have enough money to go to peru and I'll most defintely do so

Comment

About d!ck size nono I'm pretty secure on that one thank god. Girls had been kind
            It's the passive aggresives you need to fear

Comment

Anyway as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by the postman (rah) I don't really know.
              I guess what it takes is maturity constraint and consistency?
              Yet that's not what it takes. You see crazy people make it.
              I think what it takes is unadultarated will.

Comment

Working...
              X