Clear All

• espagnol

!HOLA!

Yo aprendo espan~ol.
    Si
    So I'm learning spanish.

Some observations:

spaniards are progressive.
    the spanish language is ****ing up my perception of latin (more on that later)

I'm enamorado with the pronunciation of that language vis a vis english and french
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 25, 2019, 13:43.

The way spanish rolls off the tongue is very similar to Greek.
    Both people have matured in humane climates so they didn't have to twist and perverse their mouths to keep the cold out.
    We speak free.
    Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 25, 2019, 13:39.

Comment

Spanish is so latin based... like ****
      I thought italian was the center of latin and germanic barbarians made up english and to en extend french
      Spaniards are reclaiming latin language for me, in a very good way. Point of reference
      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 25, 2019, 13:41.

Comment

Spanish girls are very very hot and they have an admiration for Greece. All of the world has really, just never experienced it from the spanish side.

ALSO they ****ing own half the planet. Spanish is the most spoken word after chinese mandarin in the universe. Peru chile argentina they all speak spanish. Pretty soon I'll understand what they're talking about

Comment

Spanish needs constant studying. It's hard to do with work but I'm trying.
          I think a nice trick is to incorporate everyday habits that were in english, in spanish.
          Music, films, youtube videos, etc etc

Comment

BTW I wrote the thread title as espagnol, that's the way a frenchie would pronouce spanish. But's actually espanol with the n having an horizontal accent

Comment

I love how different languages have different attrivutes.
              German has the dativ. German is the closest language in grammatic structure that there is in the world to ancient greek (even more so than modern greek - fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaack)

Spanish has a feminine pluriel which is pretty fascinating but it doesn't have neutral objectives

Comment

Hi,
                I love Spanish so much I always wanted to learn it. Maybe I will do after mastering Korean which I am learning currently.

dafontShowboxAdam4adam
                Last edited by Alicia28; June 27, 2019, 15:20.

Comment

Working...
                X