Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst serial killer of all time?

https://news.yahoo.com/billy-chemirm...174050785.html

quite possibly. Police think he is linked to over 1000 deaths.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

can we kill him slowly?

very slowly

Comment

Anyone who never killed anyone else would be the worst serial killer...

Further, if you lived in a place and time where you could have engaged in government sponsored mass murder (Germany in WW2, Rwanda during Tutsi genocide, etc.) but you opted not to murder anyone, you'd be a terrible serial killer;

Also, if you lived a very long life (centenarian, or better) and never killed anyone, you'd be a worse serial killer than a non-murderer who died as a teenager.
      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; May 19, 2019, 19:52.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Further, if you lived in a place and time where you could have engaged in government sponsored mass murder (Germany in WW2, Rwanda during Tutsi genocide, etc.) but you opted not to murder anyone, you'd be a terrible serial killer;

Also, if you lived a very long life (centenarian, or better) and never killed anyone, you'd be a worse serial killer than a non-murderer who died as a teenager.
        What's the idea behind it? Cause it seems very odd to me

Comment

Woooosssshhhh
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To be honest, I've never had wurst cereal... Even though I like both, I don't think I'd enjoy it.

And now... some dancing bananas...

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

No oatmeal sausage ever?
              The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post

Indeed. Worst person, maybe, but more like best serial killer.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                  No oatmeal sausage ever?
                  I forgot Haggis! And you reminded me! Unforgivable!

Comment

The worst serial killer would actually not just not kill people ... they would save lives.
                    "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

So, any emergency room doctor?
                      It's never too late to shut the **** up and hope for the best. - Kentonio
                      If social security were private, it would be prosecuted as a Ponzi scheme. - me
                      Check out https://shauchi.wixsite.com/fire

Comment

Or Jonas Salk.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Or Count Chocula.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Here in Philippines, there's a killer that raped a teenager and has been found with half of her face skinned off in Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines. It happened this year and the killer is still on the loose. It is all over the news recently and I think it's the worst serial killer here in PH.
                            Lazada, Zalora, iPrice - Online Shopping Addict.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              Or Count Chocula.
                              One body bag ah-ha-ha! Two Body bags, ah-ha-ha! Three body bags, ah-ha-ha!
                              close enough.
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                You are conflating Chocula with van Count.

• -Jrabbit
                                -Jrabbit commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Works for me!
                            Working...
                            X