Mozilla - worse than Thanos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla - worse than Thanos?

100% of all Firefox AddOns stopped working. Mozilla says that the issue is due to a certificate expiration, and that it’s working to fix the issue.

So not only do I have to endure ads, I also can't use a browser based Dark Theme

(ok, I can use Poly's here, but not elsewhere).

Yes, I do still use FF since my prefered alternative - Opera - is nice, but doesn't work correctly, and I'm tired of fiddling with settings just to have it still not working correctly when other browsers just work without any probs.

Blah

You should demand your money back.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Thanos would have just disabled 50% of addons, so yes.

Comment

AddOns are workigng again with the recent update

I bet the Avengers sent Ant-Man into the quantum level of all Firefox browsers to fix stuff. Yay!
        Blah

Comment

Chrome is even worse eats up all your system memory and make things dead slow

Comment

Pffft! Netscape 2.0 All the way!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Try lynx
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
              X