Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anybody not running for pres 2020 on the Dem side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody not running for pres 2020 on the Dem side?

Maybe they think 20 vs. 1 should be an easy win

I also heard J. Biden is nick-named "Uncle Joe" :shock: :moustache:

May the best non-Trump candidate win.
    Blah

i will vote biden if he grows a thick moustache

Comment

Still waiting for the Carrot Top - Andy Dick campaign to be announced.
      #Top-Dick2020
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

A lot of those 20 or so candidates will be dropping out in the next six months.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

unfortunately i think it will take longer than six months.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hope springs eternal, but bank accounts do not. I expect a number of campaigns will run out of money/credit within 6 months.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

'presidential candidate' looko great on the resume

Comment

Hillary Clinton isn't running. She is still awaiting for Trump to lock her up. He said he would... has Trump been lying about this?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

has truth been established? ask philosophers

Comment

As a general rule, nothing gets established in philosophy, except when philosophers establish that theory X is crap. But there are several competing theories of truth! The sort of traditional, default one is the correspondence theory of truth, which says that truth is a relational property between propositions ("it's raining outside") and facts or states of affairs (it is, in fact, raining outside). Competing theories include coherentist, which says that the truth of a proposition depends on its coherence with another set of given propositions; verificationist, in which the truth of a proposition requires some positive test that can be verified; deflationist, in which there is no relation between a statement's truth value and anything else out there, and this whole thing is a big waste of time; and other theories still.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Just another classic Lori post. Take a bow sir.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by seIf biased View Post
                        'presidential candidate' looko great on the resume
                        It is a great way to get well know and cash in on speaking fees.
                        Last edited by Dinner; May 3, 2019, 08:55.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Given Lori’s post ... I think Trump is a deflationist. Except in economics, blowing hot air, ego, and midsection girth.

Comment

sucking to blowing
                            can't he just say there's oral

Comment

Working...
                            X