Black Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mirror

In communications studies they told us, proximity cultures endangar adjacent cultrures much more.

Hence england is frecked by the US. Europe is untouched

Also, that mass culture is the dumbest thing since it's all dumbed down to the least common denominator

Comment

However there is one positive thing. It's dumb but it unites the west in its dumbness.
      I don't know what the west means. I know that democracy and freedom is all that matters. So US is not the west.
      However watching black mirror and san junipero, I came to realize, music culture drives sticsk through the whole body of the west and frecking unites us

Comment

In short, mass culture seems to have engulfed the whole west. Watching that show, it was written from me for me. And yet, it wasn't.
        The only benefit of mass culture shone in that episode

Comment

In that, the episode was useful.
          however there will never be a technology which allows for complete mind download and perpetual life.

There is no download. And there is no cryogenisis. Cold makes blood form crystals and it breaks.

We are all going to black. Freck off with your medieval wishfull thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            In short, mass culture seems to have engulfed the whole west. Watching that show, it was written from me for me. And yet, it wasn't.
            The only benefit of mass culture shone in that episode

Comment

Working...
            X