Apolyton Debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Debates

We don't seem to have so many debates anymore. Probably a good thing. Where does Apolyton stand now?

Fill free to vote for one or all.

JM
    Abortion should be illegal after conception in all cases.
    0%
    Abortion should be illegal after conception except in Rape, Incest or life of the mother.
    0%
    Abortion should be illegal after 2nd trimester except in Rape, Incest or life of the mother.
    3.08%
    Abortion should be legal but discouraged.
    7.69%
    Abortion should be legal and celebrated.
    1.54%
    Homosexual activity should be illegal.
    0%
    Homosexual activity should be legal but not partnerships.
    0%
    (Homosexual) Domestic Partnerships
    4.62%
    Gay Marriage
    10.77%
    Male and female circumcision should be legal in certain cultural contexts.
    3.08%
    Only male circumcision should be legal in certain cultural contexts.
    4.62%
    Male and female circumcision should be legal upon coming of age.
    3.08%
    Taxation is theft
    0%
    (Federal) Taxes should decrease
    0%
    (Federal) Taxes should increase
    6.15%
    The maximum (Federal) marginal tax rate should be over 50%
    7.69%
    Workers should own the means of production
    6.15%
    BreXit!
    1.54%
    Remain!
    6.15%
    Build the Wall!
    0%
    Impeach Trump!
    12.31%
    Abolish Ice!
    4.62%
    Green New Deal!
    6.15%
    Impeach Hillary!
    0%
    Leopard 2A7+
    3.08%
    M1A2C
    4.62%
    T-14 Armata
    3.08%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Circumcision should only be allowed when medically required.

Abortion should be legal.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

We should throw a party every time a woman as her first abortion.

Well, more seriously, I don't really care what women choose and don't see any need to either "celebrate" or "discourage" their decision.

Comment

Circumcision is theft!
        Blah

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          Unless they give back the foreskin as a souvenir.

Abortion should be made obsolete. All humans should be sterilized at birth and children should be manufactured by robots.

Marriage should be abandoned as a legal concept, and all manner of consensual relationship dynamics should be explored.

We should definitely not mutilate humans without their consent unless medically necessary.

Taxes are probably an outmoded concept, and we should find better ways of producing public goods.

All sovereign nations should be dissolved and new communities should be established based on ideological principles, rather than accidents of geography and history.

Walls are probably still the best way to shield humans from the environment, but we should look into more advanced construction materials for houses and other buildings.

Dissolve the US.

Global warming will probably take care of ice.

We should blot out the sun.

Which Hillary?

The Leman Russ Battle Tank
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Circumsision is a theft of pleasure
          ( I' not. But I was once with a girl who was once with a guy who was. She said maybe it's a good idea. I said: go to the door open it and see if I'm coming*)
          (She was bleeding heart for palestinians who like jews and americans love circumsision. Now, if you are an american palestinian jew you obviously have no penis left to speak of )
          And thus my intervention is concluded. I see there are other matters left but I don't care

*"See if I'm coming" is an irony statement. I'm obviously here. If I tell you to see if I'm coming, while I'm here, it means I think you're dumb)

Comment

Since we got a point "Workers should own the means of production" - what about the means of reproduction????
            Blah

Comment

Those should be owned by me (the male ones, lest there be a misunderstanding)

Comment

Bananas should own the means of radioactive monkeys!
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Kid is missing in order to fillt the most extreme counter-positions with 1 vote
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    Kid is missing in order to fillt the most extreme counter-positions with 1 vote
                    k

Comment

The US debt increases at 6% a year. The GDP increases at 2% a year. Take that mathematics!

So I say just get rid of Federal taxes altogether. It's all funny money anyway. Make a nifty label for it ... "quantitative taxation" ... No it's not like what Mugabe did ... it's "quantitative taxation". Talking heads blather on. Just keep the IRS off our backs while the economy implodes.

Comment

I knew someone would prefer the K2 Black Panther or VT-4.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

without looking at the list:
                          'any one of these items is cause to raise an army, after you create a universe'-CarlSagan
                          'randomness:

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Circumcision should only be allowed when medically required.

Abortion should be legal.

hey can I get a 'bad abortion' that just knicks the amsterdam?
                            'oops'
                            'abortion isn't deprivation of pleasure'
                            'infant mortality in nature'
                            'ideal co2 environments'
                            'fascism'
                            'help. they took my baby, and the crusades'
                            'heterodocs on christian crime'
                            'everybody's piss ed'
                            'taxation is deprivation of pleasure'

Comment

Working...
                            X