Do you ever feel dangerous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever feel dangerous?

I f you never, it may seem an odd question.
    Be that as it may, do you?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yes, I am awkward and clumsy. But have 3x the strength of an average woman.

JM
    (or more?)
    (probably closer to average strength of man)
    (much more than 3x kid, and I am much heavier than most kids and women)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't feel it. I know it. That's why I have to be careful.......

but only around computer networks.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Sometimes at work. I have most of the admin and access codes so I have the capability of doing a lot of damage out of ignorance.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My Sig.....
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Nah

Comment

I am not in danger.

I AM THE DANGER.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

When I see a caterpillar feasting on my plants ... I feel a little dangerous.
                When I see a cobra near our house or a loved one ... I don't feel anything until after the cobra is dead.
                When the brakes in the car give out as I'm rounding a bend approaching a construction zone ... I feel very dangerous indeed.

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And just how do you kill cobras?

• Aeson
                  Aeson commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Step 1: See Cobra
                  Step 2: Freak Out
                  Step 3: Hit Cobra with a Stick

Success rate is entirely determined by ability to complete step 1 and not get stuck in a loop on step 2.

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Sometimes at work. I have most of the admin and access codes so I have the capability of doing a lot of damage out of ignorance.
                I've quit jobs, but never been walked out.
                At 1 place where i worked, 2 other managers quit and were walked out. As Planmimg Manager, I had access to everything in the system and the knowledge to totally screw it up. I didn't get walked.
                The V.P. said no, Sloww won't do anything.
                I consider that the greatest compliment I've ever received.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We'll see when I retire in the next year.
                  I've fired many but only had to walk about half of them out.
                  We were firing one operator and it had been planned to happen at 4:00 so we had scheduled to remove all of his credentials at 4:00 on the nose.
                  The moron HR rep decided he wanted to leave early so pulled the guy aside just after 3:00 and did it. The computer operator got upset and came back and deleted a few drives of production data.
                  Of course they were all backed up but we lost a few hours making sure everything was properly restored.
                  I personally had that HR rep fired the next day.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                    pchang commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Was that HR rep one of the ones who needed to be “walked out”?

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  Yes, I am awkward and clumsy. But have 3x the strength of an average woman.

JM
                  (or more?)
                  (probably closer to average strength of man)
                  (much more than 3x kid, and I am much heavier than most kids and women)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The fascist/nazi/incompetent right wing scum won.

I don't feel, I AM very dangerous. And almost half and more of the country is the same.

Blood (political blood) will flow on the marble steep floors b!tch

Comment

So now even right of center are “fascists” according to you? And you are, yet again, endorsing political violence? :roll eyes:
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BeBro und Proteus_MST sind gefährlich.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          So now even right of center are “fascists” according to you? And you are, yet again, endorsing political violence? :roll eyes:
                          My vertically challenged friend if you squeeze your eyes you'll see I said POLITICAL. This means by political means.

Also, how the **** would you know if they are right of the center, simply.

Do you live here to pretend you know better than me or do you deem you *think* better than me?

As we say, use it to piss a little sometimes too

Comment

Working...
                          X