Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Want to Talk About Kidicious for a Little While...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to Talk About Kidicious for a Little While...

Rah, have a seat buddy. Grab a drink and let's chat.

Also I believe Kidicious's ban should now be lifted.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

he got another ban?

Comment

I lost track of what happened TBH. I thought he got perma'd because of his DL's he made during his January ban. Between then and now I have only frequented the forum seldom.
      Order of the Fly

Comment

is seldom any good?

Comment

Depends on the merchandise.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Kid was not insulting. I don't know why Kid should be banned and not dinner (although he pressed for my unbanning so I'm not saying ban him I'm saying don't ban anyone who doesn't deserve banning). He had some political ideas.
            What is this? No trump supporters allowed? Where is the democracy?

Comment

I abdicated all responsibility for decision making on these types of issues years ago. Now I am just a peon.

But for the record, his ban had nothing to do with his political ideas from what I understand. And anyone that thinks that, wasn't reading all of his posts.

Maybe someone in power can comment on his current status.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's my hope that he has found a new audience to annoy. The only downside to his departure has been the further reduced site traffic.
                IMHO.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Then he shows up again as a Radical far-alt-centrist.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    I lost track of what happened TBH. I thought he got perma'd because of his DL's he made during his January ban. Between then and now I have only frequented the forum seldom.
                    In absence of anything official, I actually believe that Kids ban already has been lifted and that he just doesn't want to post here anymore.

As for the reasons I have 2 hypothesis:
                    1. Kid found another playgroudn with more Trumpists who agree with him
                    or
                    2. Kid isn't a fan of Trump anymore (maybe because Kid himself now got negatively affected by some of Trumps policies) ... and now Kid doesn't dare to come to Apolyton anymore, because then he would have to admit that we were right about Trump from the beginning on
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Or 3. he just got tired of acting like an asshat. (as unlikely as that would be)
                      or most likely 4. he was posting here just to make those LIBs heads explode and finally realized that he wasn't just not succeeding at it but was openly being mocked for not being successful at it.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe he forgot about Apolyton.

Comment

As a general rule perma bans should be avoided as less site traffic is not desirable.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That is what ultimately killed Forumwarz.

That and the same thing as what happened to Counterglow. Posters getting together on Skype and Facebook.
                            Order of the Fly

Comment

Does anybody use Facebook any more?
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                                pchang commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Only about 2B people worldwide.....
                            Working...
                            X