Museum of the Dog - Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum of the Dog - Fake?

Maybe it's just me, but in a dog museum I'd expect to see lots of real old dogs, not just these:

Blah

Well, Iceland has a Penis museum ... so I don't see a reason why Washington shouldn't have a dog museum.
    (I would immediately scream "Fake", however, if someone told me that Washington has a Penis Museum (or a Breast/Nipple museum))
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I have walked by the Phallological Museum in Reykjavik. It was not large and looked more like a store front. It really did not inspire interest and seemed more like a tourist trap.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        It was not large

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm more a pvssy person than a dog person.
          I would definitively visit a pvssy museum.
          The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
            I'm more a pvssy person than a dog person.
            I would definitively visit a pvssy museum.
            There may be one in the near or far future in the UK

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I think it would be easier for Dry to make a trip to Amsterdam . Not a museum, but they do have plenty on display.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I'd prefer to visit the actualy pvssies if I may be so bold. Unless for some reason they go extinct, in which case I'd settle for a museum.

Comment

Sound not safe for work:
                  Last edited by Dry; March 22, 2019, 05:55.
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

El con~o

Comment

no u
                      Attached Files

Comment

browswer probs
                        cn't see imgs
                        you can delete above post?^^
                        i'm not sure what that is

Comment

Working...