Sports Forum access - March Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Forum access - March Madness

With the wonky loss of subforum access, I thought it might help folks to have access to the Sports subforum in time for NCAA basketball brackets, the upcoming MLB season, etc.

You might want to bookmark this Sports Subforum link:

Yahoo Polybrackets link:

CBS Lombardi Handicapppers' Madness link:
    Play Pick'em Fantasy Sport games with CBS Sports and win cash prizes. Play against your friends and or compete for prizes in various formats and game modes.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

do u want the march madness league posted at other forums?

cfc, speakeasy and asm/ffz?

Comment

It appears to be an open Yahoo league, so why not?
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have 3 leagues and yahoo wont let me make different picks for them, every league has the same picks. Does anyone know how to have different brackets?

Comment

create a new bracket
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You can always create a different log on for each league
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, Mguth needs an invite at CBS Lombardi. Can someone help him out with an invite?

Comment

what a game tonight, Purdue v Virginia

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unbelievable ending. Did not think there was any way for Purdue to lose after that strategic foul with 5 seconds to go.

Auburn got screwed... Their guy fouled a Virginia player shooting and missing a 3 with less than a second to go. Down by 2 he sank all 3 free throws for the win. Wow, kudos to him, thats pressure. But the sequence of plays leading up to that situation was a missed double dribble call on a Virginia player. I was pulling for Auburn

Comment

So was Charles.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have VA in Polybrackets - but am maxed out at 2nd place even if they win tonight. So my heart was with Auburn.

The missed call on the double dribble was immediately preceded by a no-call on an obvious AU foul. So where do you draw the line? Sadly, it was a poorly officiated game on both sides. Ultimately, they just had to play defense one last time but failed. The foul on the last shot was totally legit and Guy was impressive drilling his 3 FTs. Auburn OTOH missed a key FT with 7.4 left to open the door.

Amazing ending.

FWIW, I think Texas Tech has a great shot tonight. They are so long for a college team!

Comment

congrats Nimrod, looks like he squeaked by in our CBS Sports line league

Comment

My appreciation to ColdWizard who due to his ineptitude, I didn't finish in dead last. Thx. And congrats to all those that didn't suck like me.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I didn't read this message.

Comment

Working...
                          X