free solo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free solo

I saw a documentary about a californian free climber. He is ill and he will die. I liked how they tried to portray it all brave and ****. The guy is sick and it was proven seeing as his amygdalae malfunction. All of them die because they are sick people trying to feel alive. For what?
    Instead of trying to resolve their condition they engage in self destrctive behavior. They don't feel anything. So they need to try and feel something by climbing dangerous clifss with no rope. One mistake and they are dead. Nice way to give value to life, to yourself and to those around you.

What a bunch of defective wankers and the culture that nuctured them.

Also an evaluation subject is those poor debilitated imbeciles who choose to render a rapport with those deficients. They don't know if they will be alive th enext day and they somehow feed off of this agony.

A bunch of diseased people.

the lepper(s)

From award-winning documentary filmmaker E. Chai Vasarhelyi and world-renowned photographer and mountaineer Jimmy Chin, comes FREE SOLO, a stunning, intimate...

Comment

We could study him though. It is proven that his amygdalae malfunction. There was no way a normal person would be capable of putting his life in danger like this if he was whole. So he isn't. At a moment the bimbo GF says that he is incapable of empathy. She has to tell him what to say in term of emotions.
      This puts forth the proposition that defective amygdalae also numb human empathy. You are basically less human.

I wonder if the opposite is also true.
      If only he could get kidnapped and flown to the university of crete where worthwhile experiments and culncusions could be drawn. But kidnapping is illegal. So he'll just eventually die.

Comment

I remember once I was with a girl. She was (seemed) inoccent and ****. But she was into pain for some reason. Sex was for her a series of tortures. Needless to say I didn't stick around. The soul is a precious thing. I wonder if this all was bceuase she couldn't feel or because the agony of existence was so loud she needed something above that in order to feel.
        God guard.

Comment

If I was dying I might want try more dangerous stuff, maybe sky diving. If I die that way at least it'll be quick.

Comment

I'm kind of girls - magnet,
            I'm going to have descentants

Official HD remastered official music video for "Youth of the Nation" by P.O.D. from the album 'Satellite' (2001)🔔 Subscribe to P.O.D. channel and ring the ...

Comment

You know who else has descendants?

R Kelly

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                If I was dying I might want try more dangerous stuff, maybe sky diving. If I die that way at least it'll be quick.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

We are all dying, just really slowly.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.â€

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man​

Comment

Working...
                  X