Parent 1 - Parent 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent 1 - Parent 2

Someone told me france changed their state documents. Now it's not mother - father. It's parent 1 - parent 2 so as homosexuals won't feel mal al'aise (uncomfortable). That's horse****. Macron can't handle the yellow vests and somehow bankers are trying to convince us they care about society.

I don't see any reason to be outraged over this. It actually make more sense. If you didn't see this coming, you really weren't looking very hard.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The problem with it is that you're ranking parents. How are you supposed to know who is the #1 parent out of a couple? Especially at birth before there's been any trials!

Comment

the one with the biggest dick? I don't know.

it also creates other problems. We have a saying that says " the best man the best woman once a week". (hanky panky)

so, if best man and best woman become "wedding accesory one and wedding accessory two" how is the phrase going to be translated?

"the wedding accesory one the wedding accesory two, onc ea wekk"?
        doesn't have the same ring to it, at all

Comment

I would rather have a couple worried about what number they are then which one is listed as the father when the parents are both female.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am of the opinion that a kid needs love to grow up. Pointe finale.

However I know you're italian catholic republican former flower child?

How the freck you reconsile all that.

Anyway. Greece forbits adoption from same sex couples. Something that can easily be circumvented by just going to another EU country.

I understand these things will come here. I identify with progress instead of conservatism.

Glad you do too. Just that it is strange for a italian catholic american

Comment

Also let me let you on on a little secret. France wanted to be USA because of that cuckold president. We will never accept that. We will turn France back to Europe. Sorry

Comment

My mom confronted me with it. She said france has parent 1 and 2., I said I'm busy mom travelling all over europe securing things. She said haven't you heard. In which county do you live in

Comment

Should be 0 and 1 as we welcome our AI overlords.
                  Blah

Comment

Sometimes the light under the acropoilis flickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      However I know you're italian catholic republican former flower child?

How the freck you reconsile all that.
                      I haven't been a child in almost 50 years. Most children grow up.

The priests have soured me on being catholic and Trump (and the rest of them) have soured me on being a republican.
                      So there's not much left to reconcile.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X