Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Firearms Instruction be taught in public schools? If so, how early should a child not know what do to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Firearms Instruction be taught in public schools? If so, how early should a child not know what do to?

"They stopped me from crossing the street
    "I trust them to tell me the difference between danger
    "and a safety

"What's the 2nd Amendment?

Comment

Are you prepared to talk to your children about guns?

Comment

Comment

"condoms but not
          "math but not
          "reading but not

Comment

"the likelihood you would encounter one in the wild"
            vs
            "the per capita fire arms ownership rate"

Comment

"our police officers
              "went through this system
              "and did not have the benefit
              "of childhood skill development
              -NHL

Comment

"I DONT REALLY GOTA DAY JOB SARGE

Comment

Young kids definitely sjhould learn to say "No", if an adult offers them an Uzi to shoot with

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ooting-4113086

Likewise, adults should learn that it is not the fault of the kids, but rather of the adults offering them the Uzi, if bad things result out of it

Charles Vacca, 39, was shot in the head by a stray bullet after the young girl was unable to control the recoil on the weapon
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                    Young kids definitely sjhould learn to say "No", if an adult offers them an Uzi to shoot with

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ooting-4113086

Likewise, adults should learn that it is not the fault of the kids, but rather of the adults offering them the Uzi, if bad things result out of it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...d-girl-8686567
                    None of that would have happened if they had mandatory machine-gun training for all toddlers!
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

1. The gun is always loaded; even when it's not loaded, it's loaded.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Now students, pull out your handguns and fire at page 25....

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          Now students, pull out your handguns and fire at page 25....
                          Bye the Book!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                          X