Pepper question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pepper question

How many Bhut jolokiah do you need to eat in order to cause a nuclear meltdown in your stomach?

Also:
    Could worldwide nuclear meltdowns by people who eat too many peppers be the apocalyptic scenario for which preppers prepare for?

Discuss
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

No amount of prepping can save you from the 2.2 million Scovilles of a Carolina Reaper!

Comment

Not sure how many since it was made into a puree, but perhaps only 1.
      The ghost pepper is one of the world's hottest peppers, with a Scoville rating of more than a million. So it might follow that you shouldn't ingest it in more than tiny quantities. And yet,... Health News Summaries. | Newser
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

there can be only

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          No amount of prepping can save you from the 2.2 million Scovilles of a Carolina Reaper!
          Pffft! It's easy, just drink some molten wax.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Pffft. Heat it further and inhale that wax!

Comment

molten melton B

Comment

Before pepper is causing a nuke meltdown the energy should be used for bio fuel or so...
                Blah

Comment

Working...
                X