When you die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you die

how will you evaluate your life? obviously children and a wife that loves you and the way you looked after your parents will be paramound. Actually kids will be paramound. Are they ok doing good etc. I wonder if other things will come into play, such as how many vindaloo chickens you ate, how many girls you boinged (in the good sense) how much you loved, traveled. and the vindaloo chicken

Noone is going to remember that time when you managed an impossible victory in civ over the mongols and say: now I can die easily and in peace. Hence everything that creates this pseudobubble of complecency that leads to wasting life in videogames and other nonsense is as useful as slime. Might as well be in a coma. Not that you should seek discomfort as a driving force of doing. the meaning of life completely justifies avoiding discomfort and pain if you can help it. Sometimes you can't. That which justifies is is the goal. In seeking a goal pain and discomfort will be in your way. Avoiding discomfort by avoiding life just means you take a short cut to death

Comment

Everything that nobody will remember is my password to G0hd.

Comment

Die? Why would I do that?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
          Noone is going to remember that time when you managed an impossible victory in civ over the mongols and say: now I can die easily and in peace. ...
          Unless you post it on the Interwebs ...
          the webs never forgets

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            As this site has proven more than once, our posts can outlive us.

I won’t evaluate my life after I die, as I’ll be too dead to evaluate it.

Comment

-(Life+(Time.module))-Sequential read. Information I/O "random access".

"a lack of body allows for random access IO"
            "Life is fun, let's try again. /Switches to Sequential. "

Comment

Playing games is a waste of time indeed, you die anyway. But the same goes for reading books, watching movies, or calling random ppl nazis on the intarwebs.
              Blah

Comment

Not sure why I would base my whole life around what would make me feel good in the few moments before I die, assuming I don't die unexpectedly.

Comment

Comment

calling out nazis nazis is fulfilling though. not very productive

Comment

spambot unsurprisingly failed to make sense yet again. his high point is telling people they have maduro's dick in their mouths, it seems

Comment

I'm sorry if understanding simple English is hard for you.

Comment

How's your Greek, gribbler?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

When you die; Can i have your stereo?
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X