Venezuela and nazism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venezuela and nazism

Fact: Maduro is the legitimate elected presient with over 70% - 80% of votes, verified by the carter instutute for fair elections among others. Nazi propaganda: maduro is a dictator. fact: venexuela has been crippled by a staggering embargo from several countries, by the whole west. Nazi propaganda: communist maduro destroyed the economy. fact: gaudero (whatever the hell his name is) doesn't attract more than 800 (eighty) people in his rallies. Nazi propaganda: the people want gaidero. funny fact: gaidero wants to engineer a coup. nazi propaganda: gaidero is fighting for democracy

nazi propaganda: democracy will win in the end. fact: democracy always wins

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice theory. If only!

Democracy often loses.

There are now 3 million Venezuelan refugees (https://www.unhcr.org/news/press/201...3-million.html). That is not caused by any (recent) coup attempts by the West and is a sign that something seriously is wrong in Venezuela (even if you ignore other signs like starvation and the collapse of the currency and markets).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

https://www.cartercenter.org/news/pr...la-020419.html

“In 2012, I applauded Venezuela’s use of electronic voting machines as exemplary in the world,” said former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. “That characterization since has been misused by Nicolas Maduro to suggest a broad validation of Venezuela’s election system as a whole and of subsequent elections that The Carter Center did not observe. In fact, The Carter Center and others routinely have expressed concern about government interference in recent electoral processes. The Carter Center has not observed elections formally in Venezuela since 2004.”

Blah

Comment

Was about to post that. Paik, whatever source you used for that either very poorly researched the facts or outright lied.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

They are absolutely right because the sources are by people who actually live there. I dont understand why miller's just underlining what I said (massive emrbagoes, coups etc produce refugees) but then somehow says that venezuela is to blame.About the carter institue, yeah probably has just "fallen" in line. Serious concerns have been expressed about the american elections too. And always remember: venezuela has oil. That's all the nazis want and will never get.

Comment

another fun fact US spent 100 million dollars to overthrow chavez and failed (NGO's spending not included). Because americans live so well they don't need that money

Comment

During the chavez presidency illiterate percentages and non health coverage dissapared btw dispite coup attemps, embargoes whatever the nazi vultures tried to get their hands on oil. There are challenges now for venezuela for sure though

Comment

darn it I'd very much like to learn spanish. I think iof you speak french, spanish and italian are easy becasue they are all latin based languages. don't kbow if greek is more similar with germanic or latin based languages. it seems to have influenced both tremendously. but I'll probably get more help with spanish from french than english

Comment

They have oil and your excuse for their ****ty economy is some wimpy sanctions?

Comment

Do'nt you sometimes wish you said something that made sense?

Comment

Don't you wish you didn't have Maduro's dick in your mouth?

Comment

ts, ts ,ts...

Comment

pathetically low quality comment, loss of temper, gutter mouth. I win.

Comment

Dude, you started a thread by calling anyone who doesn't like Maduro a Nazi. You already lost.

Comment

Working...
                            X