Groundhog's Day Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundhog's Day Again

We've moved to a new server. It's slower, smaller, but more updated/supported and cheaper.

There's about a day's worth of posts/threads/etc missing. Sorry about that. It just takes too long to export/transfer/import the database and I'm too lazy to do it again. Let me know if you spot anything else amiss.

All my wonderful suggestions for that scientist's field of study are gone...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I guess we will never know the truth of space varmit mating habits

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        All my wonderful suggestions for that scientist's field of study are gone...
        That was a good series.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hmmm... I notice the sub forums to the OT no longer appear on the top of the OT page. The only way to access them is to go to the main index.
          Is there anyway you can sub forums back to the top of the page?
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Likewise for the Alpha Centauri subs -and I didn't notice they were still showing on the root directory until Ming caused me to look- that's a lot of old content, and the harder it is to find, the worse for Poly...
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I think my post count is some 40,000 fewer than it was last week.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                Hmmm... I notice the sub forums to the OT no longer appear on the top of the OT page. The only way to access them is to go to the main index.
                Yeah, if not, the sports forum is likely dead
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Being a Groundhog's day thread; It is my duty to post a Bill Murray gif.
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    That's weird, I will see what's causing that ...

Comment

Groundhog?
                      or Whole Hog?

Comment

Why not both?
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Airhog!
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Your server sucks. I demand a much better server but I refuse to pay anything! You must follow my every demand.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There’s a way we could greatly speed up Apolytons loading time ... and save money in the process... like this!

Comment

Working...
                              X