• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serb View Post
    Now, show me your "sh!thole"
    That's sexual harassment!
    BAD TOUCH!
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Who would troll you here, if not me and not Russia on the international stage in general?
      If it takes you three pages of posts before someone bits, you're obviously not very good at it.

And it looks like people are more making fun of you then being actually trolled.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trolling? I thought it was drunken ranting?
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• all in the eyes of the beholder. (assuming the beholder can see after a few bottles)
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The same exact day - May 1, 133 years ago my American brothers have been slaughtered in Chicago only because they dared to demand a 8-hours long workday instead of 15 hours long.

You will f*cking burn in hell, stupid capitalist ball-suckers.
            Everything you had (until 1991) as a "middle class" was due to the threat of Soviets.
            Now your capitalists back to their origin and f*ck you for all they care for nearly 30 years.
            20 years from now (if WE DON'T STOP them) you will return to the point of exploitation of 1886.

Keep laughing and liking the balls of your masters, idiots!

Comment

• A f*cking brainless plankton!

Comment

• Pathetic imbeciles!

Comment

The same exact day - May 1, 133 years ago my American brothers have been slaughtered in Chicago only because they dared to demand a 8-hours long workday instead of 15 hours long.

...:
                  Well, around 133 years ago serfs in russia would be slaughtered as well, if they protested in order to demand more rights from the Tsar
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• That is bull****! The serfdom in Russia have been abolished way earlier (in 1861 actually) than a f*cking SLAVERY in USA.

Comment

• You are f*cking slavers! Your whole West is and always have been!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, around 133 years ago serfs in russia would be slaughtered as well, if they protested in order to demand more rights from the Tsar
                        Our workers who fought for their rights have been slaughtered too, no doubt about that.
                        That is why we made a Revolution, created a whole new kind of State and treat our fallen as heroes!

Comment

• And you keep liking their balls after they threw you a bone, when they were afraid of Soviets as hell!

Comment

• How is your middle class doing now, compared to the middle class of at least 80's?

Comment

• It sucks!

Comment

• And everything will be worse and worse for it. Because it's f*cking science!

Comment

Working...
                                X