I have never been pwned :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never been pwned :)

Because there's news about massive data breeches I checked email accounts using this recommended site:

Have I Been Pwned allows you to search across multiple data breaches to see if your email address or phone number has been compromised.

The mail adress I entered there returned that I have not been pwned, so it's official

Of course, my paranoid side thinks this website could just be a more sophisticated method to let ppl give out their email adresses in order to bring further pwnage upon them

So maybe it's not really sure

Blah

Yeah, I viewed this whole thing with more suspicion.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I keep hoping all my accounts get pwned, especially the admin account here at Apolyton. Then I can just walk away and leave all my responsibilities in the hands of the poor bastards who hacked me.

Comment

Oh no — pwned!

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My other older email got owned even more times.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Triple pwned lol

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Yeah, I viewed this whole thing with more suspicion.
              The site is legit. But if you want, you can access the information they have without giving them any. For example, I downloaded their (20 gb) collection of hashed, pwned passwords and wrote a short script to see if any of mine were in there.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you follow that up with a script that wat dials every password against a target login page?

• Lorizael
                Lorizael commented
                Editing a comment
                Our comments got lost. The passwords were hashed with SHA-1, which is apparently not completely secure but I don't have the resources to crack. So anything more than checking if my passwords are in there would have been tough.

In Poland growing up, everyone got pwned. So what's wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
              X