Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why R' lyeh is better than Russia

Because of Cthulhu
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Trump might be a disciple of Cthulu, judging from his bizarre antics.

Comment

Proteus,
      If you honestly believe that American president decides anything about American policy - you are a naive idiot.
      It doesn't matter who "leads" the USA - they always do the same policy of killing, plunder and enslaving others (even their own "allies", as you thought you are, before Trump has told you loud and clear that you are just their slaves, not allies, which is a reason for your hatred towards him now - truth hurts).

Comment

Obama was a Nobel winner "peacemaker", who offered a sh!tloads of sh!t to his people and to humanity, but finished with a ****load of destroyed countries and stained with blood.
        It doesn't really matter, who leads the USA and what he promises!
        They are always do the same!!!

Oh, the president Trump was not so gently, while f*cking you into your European ass, like his predecessors were?
        You never knew that you an American whore before he told you that, right after he did cиm to your face?
        Now you are offended?!

Well, my condolences then!!!
        Poor boys!!!
        :irony:
        But, at least he is honest!

And now you know your place, an American lackey!
        Last edited by Serb; January 5, 2019, 18:06.

Comment

Keep hating a person, but loving a system who f*cks you!

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
            Proteus,
            If you honestly believe that American president decides anything about American policy - you are a naive idiot.
            It doesn't matter who "leads" the USA - they always do the same policy of killing, plunder and enslaving others (even their own "allies", as you thought you are, before Trump has told you loud and clear that you are just their slaves, not allies, which is a reason for your hatred towards him now - truth hurts).
            Who talks about the USA?
            I talk about R' lyeh ... and about Cthulhu ... an older and bigger evil than Donnie and Putin together
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Who talks about the USA?
                I do!
                Your resentfulness on Trump is based on your naive belief, that he decides anything.
                And also on that fact that he is f*cking you with an open heart and at full speed ahead, aside his predecessors.
                Keep resent about the person who leads the system, while keep swallowing what that system put into your mouth.

Comment

Lackeys!

Comment

I do!
                    Your resentfulness on Trump is based on your naive belief, that he decides anything.
                    Actually the problem with Trump is exactly that actually he doesn't decide anything.

He spends his days tweeting and watching TV instead of working and then claims he archieved more than any PotUS before him.

While in reality his only real archievements so far are the number of lies he wrote/spoke in those 2 years, the number of times he tweerted, the budget deficit his "tax reform" caused and the costs he caused to the tax payer for his regular golf trips

Comment

Most of the Americans don't agree with your vision of two years of his presidency.
                      The fact, that he f*cks you openly and so loud, sure upsets you, Euros.
                      But, he is at least honest while he screams: "Know your place, my German b!tch!!!'
                      And we both know he is right!
                      America f*cks you for all she cares!
                      And that is not about Trump or any other name of their president, but because you have to balls to stand against them!
                      You are a lackeys, a slaves!
                      Keep being upset about that.

Comment

Or find some balls to stand-up against that!

Comment

That is really simple as that:
                          either you have balls to fight against to change something or you just keep sucking and whining about the rude style your new master f*cks you.

Comment

Most of the Americans don't agree with your vision of two years of his presidency.
                            Actually most americans agree with what I wrote.
                            The last time Trump had >= 50% job approval ratings was 2 months after he took office.
                            Since then his job approval ratings constantly fluctuate around 40%, while his job disapproval ratings are always more than 50%

https://www.politico.com/interactive...-consult-poll/
                            https://news.gallup.com/poll/203198/...ald-trump.aspx

Comment

When will Germany have the balls to start sucking Putin's ****?

Comment

Working...
                              X