Welcome to all Ds and Xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to all Ds and Xs

Since 1.1.2019, germany officially recognizes intersexes as third gender.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/29/h...ntl/index.html

Now all adverts for job offers must also include the third gender ... usually shortened as D (for "diverse") or as X ... i.e. m/f/d or m/f/x

Still unclear whetehr or not Intersexes also have a right for their own toilets ... and what the topilet sign for this would be ... but I guess the new laws don't go this far

So, any Ds or Xs which we can welcome to this forum?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I hope none of my Xs show up here ... some if them were Ds (Democrats)

Comment

Using the toilet should not be public activity.

Comment

That will be fun at airports, police stations and other security area when one of these will refuse to be body searched by any male or female security officer.
        Let's multiply the genders for even more fun.
        The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

While I do have sympathy, it is getting a bit too obscure for me.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It may be helpful if the category could be extended to transgenders in transition.

Kinda like:
            Not a boy, not yet a woman

Hypothetically this would help alleviate any fears of some people regarding toilet rules (i.e. where ultraconservatives/religious nuts argue that every guy could visit a womens bathroom and say that he is a transgender in transition).
            If the X/D would intreoduced in the USA and be expanded to Transsexuals, there could be a special rule that Xs/Ds could use toilets of both genders, but normal Ms/Fs not.

Of course it is certain that ultraconservatives/religous nutjobs would oppose teh introduction of X/D (and extend it to transsexuals), as their alleged concern about the toilet rule only aims for scaremongering against transsexuals and they don't act out of real concern about misuse of the toilet rule.
            They don't actually want Transsexuals to be accepted in society (and reduce frictions that may arise between them and "normal" people)
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; January 4, 2019, 13:31.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Unless you're going to openly masturbate in the bathroom, what's the big deal. There are stall in women's bathrooms. And even urinals in men's bathrooms are somewhat private.

I don't care, and I don't want to know. If dads want to keep an eye on their kids while they're using one, fine. If older, people can take care of themselves.

What, are these older religious nut jobs staring at other's genitals? If so, then they're the problem.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X