Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with Massachussets?

Just wondering.
    I just read that this state not only bans the use of "normal" consumer fireworks, but that not even the private use of sparklers is permitted

Really?
    You are allowed to possess / use guns (in MA with license), but not allowed (not even with a license) to use a wooden stick that gives off sparkles für a short time after lit?

Does MA ban lighters or candles as well?
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

the name machaschutssets is soooo funny

Comment

you can't expect to be taken seriously as a state with such a name. if it was smith or jones ok. but maschascscussets??!! (smith and jones are also hilarious)

Comment

I guess they will have to resort to firing guns in the air to celebrate the new year.

Comment

To many M*******s there.

edit: Mass-hole is censored?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
            you can't expect to be taken seriously as a state with such a name. if it was smith or jones ok. but maschascscussets??!! (smith and jones are also hilarious)
            Mass GDP $351 billion.
            Greek GDP only $200 billion

So sad. It is almost like they are better than you. Actually, given population numbers we can exactly calculate how much better they are than you.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Massachusetts... more like Messachusetts! AMIRITE?

Comment

Oh dear. If you try to make me feel jealous of masshaschuschets, using GDP of all things, you're WRONG AGAIN. The fact that you think that GDP "calculates" that someone is better than another, actually proves how much better I have it NOT living in maschaschutets or anywhere near you and people who think like you. In sort, man you're one pathetic country.

Comment

And poor too.

Comment

Let me make it more plain. Turkey under erdogan has quadripled its GDP to around 750 bil. euros. By your reasoning Turkey is multiple times better than maschascuschetets. Now, I have a suspiciuon that this is one of the very rare occasions that if you indeed thought that, you'd actually be right and risk universal cosmological meltdown. In which ever case though, GDP is something you and your pathetic chinese friend can shove up your complex ridden pathetic american/mindrotten asses.

Comment

the Ottoman way

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The rest of the world calls it the Greek way.

Oh we also have fixed ethnic identity so I don't know who is "they" that are supposed to be better than us. That's your perpetual problem. Also we went rhough a crisis but we're still faring much better than california, maschascuschets or wherever else people die of a broken leg because they can't look after it.

Comment

Must have hit a nerve.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GDP doesn't matter if you just don't pay your debts

Comment

Paying debts is for pussies ... just ask the UK
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X