Babe-Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babe-Thread

Rah wrote that we need something shiny, like a Babe-Thread in order to distract the users from Trump and Clinton.

So, here is a Babe-Thread

And here my contribution:
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

I guess that's better than I expected. I figured Melania and Ivanka would be displayed.

Well done
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is nothing more than a liberal pork project!

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I never thought Proteus would be into beastiality, I thought that was a Danish thing instead of a German thing, maybe he lives near the Danish border though or maybe he is descended from Viking raiders?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            A guy so fat the American league (but not the National league) invented the designated hitter rule. Babe Ruth could still hit the ball out of the park but he couldn't run to save his life. Decades of nothing but steak and booze had taken its toll on his physique.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              The designated hitter rule was passed in 1973. Babe Ruth died in 1948.

Originally posted by rah View Post
            I guess that's better than I expected. I figured Melania and Ivanka would be displayed.

Well done
            Give him some credit. He is not Kidiot.

Comment

I never give him credit.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                Rah wrote that we need something shiny, like a Babe-Thread in order to distract the users from Trump and Clinton.

I have a sudden desire for bacon. Even that Canadian back bacon which isn't really bacon.

Comment

Babe Didrikson was an athlete who paved the way for generations of women to come and is known for breaking accepted models of femininity in her time. She was most successful in golf, basketball, track and field and won a gold medal in the 1932 Olympics. Didrikson participated in three PGA (Professional Golf Association) tournaments and was the first and only woman in history to make the cut in a PGA Tour event.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Now we only need a specific Babe News Reporting Thread

Blah

Comment

You know it's trending wrong when a babe thread is SFW. *sigh*
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had to delete one for nipples ... not pig nipples either...

Comment

Some pork rinds have nipples.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            I had to delete one for nipples ... not pig nipples either...
                            Aye, I remember seeing the pic before it was deleted.
                            It really is a pity that in some cultures it is such a big thing to display Pics where nipples are shown
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X