boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boom

Never saw a molotov exploding before. I saw one today blasted at dutch ****ed hooligans. https://www.onsports.gr/podosfairo/c...a-photos-video WHile I don't agree with thowing molotovs, those were dutch hooligans. just pointing that out. also **** that little dutch whore, chanted in magnificent unanimity has something uplifitng

Boom!
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Wham! - Last Christmas (Official Video)WHAM! The Singles: Echoes From The Edge Of Heaven: https://wham.lnk.to/TheSinglesStream and download here: https://Wha...

Comment

here is the dilema. I thought athens only had kind of two teams. panathinaikos meaning all of athens and olympiacos that was not from athens but from its port, piraeus who basiaclly is a different city. however there are other teams as well in athens. one of them is aek. athletic union of constantinople. now what does the athletic union of constantinople is doing in athens? no cluw. it comes from the refugees of the asia minor disaster. there is another one: panathletic club of constantinople. paok. this one is in thessaloniki,. what the heck????!!! I',m born and raised athenian so I dont very much have to do with refugu-ism, except maybe a bit. now, panathinaikos is the "native" team. aek are the "turks" (not really - just greek refugess from turkey). of coruse I'd like to belong to the city of mine - not some proxy thing. HOWEVER, it seems panathinaikos is more associated with "nationalisic" things and aek with more "antifa" things. Of course all that means nothing to me because I'm an old fart - in comparison - who has nothing to do with clubs and violent things. this is all in an intellectual level. I am where I came from though so that can't change.

Comment

Instead of using Molotovs, people should throw hooligans directly!
          Blah

Comment

• pchang
            pchang commented
            Editing a comment
            Only if the hooligans are so drunk that they can be lit on fire like Molotov cocktails first.

well I llaughed my ass off but when that molotov exploded I was like what the actual freck????!!! the dutch hooligans just barely deserve to live and they wouldn't have if that molotov cocteil went over the protective glass. it was like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. then I saw it on youtube, it actually exploded outside.

Comment

we went inside the stadium ( a beautiful stadium btw) just minding our own business laughing. the ducth were to the left, after having knived and attacked aek fans out of the blue the night before. We sat down at a comfortable distance. now that's the game, I think. if you are "normal" you don't want to get involved, you wont/ but if you WANT to get involved... suddendly another gate opens up. and the hardcore fans of aek come through. the dutch moinkeys start to bang their cage. fireworks start flying from all directions. and then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM .f freck

Comment

I think it is an incident of ritualized aggression. much like the colloseum. the aggregations and frustrationns of rapid urbanization, the safety valves of the rapid civilization pot are being retualized exorcised in these batallion fields (luckily, without casualties). It has a very very FUNNY aspect to it as well, assuming noone gets hurt of course, bcause apparently mass mentality generates blood lust. It was like a theatrical play. That's how it seems to me. there were heroes anti-heroes and the all mighty fate that can't be averted nor controlled and the more you try the more you fulfil its predetermined manifestation. only at its source it can be extinguished

Comment

Working...
              X