Great mystery solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great mystery solved!

Scientists have solved one of the great mysteries of scatology. Why do Australian wombats poop cube shaped poops?

Ahh, the wonders of science.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

The next great mystery to solve is ... why?

Comment

Who wouldn't want to know why wombats poop cubed shaped poops?

Comment

I meant that describes how it happens ... but why would wombats have evolved to do so?

Comment

Their unique intestines are able to produce cubed droppings—a shape that usually can't be made with without a specific cut or mold.

Apparently they think knowing how wombat intestines produce cubed shaped poop might be valuable in the manufacturing business. As for why... Wombats apparently have very poor eyesight and usually mark their territory using scat. The taller the scat the better and cubed shaped poips are excellent for stacking up tall poop mounds.

Comment

Maybe Trump could figure out how to use them to build his wall.
            He's already full of S***
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, you are talking about the President of the United States, elected by The People for The People.

So go ahead and apologize to Donald Trump, and also apologize to Kidicious while you are at it.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Rah

Comment

Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                  Rah, you are talking about the President of the United States, elected by The People for The People.

So go ahead and apologize to Donald Trump, and also apologize to Kidicious while you are at it.
                  Actually he was elected by the EC. The people elected Hillary. But he is still the president just not FOR THE PEOPLE. He's only for Trumps.

Donnie deserves whatever he gets. The s*** for brains Kid deserves even less. He's too much of a coward to even view this.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

OK, brb I am off to PM Ming. I am sure he will take Trump and Kidicious side in this, and you will be PUNISHED. Don't be too mad though, Rah.

I just know him better than you.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There are some questions science still cannot answer; like why does Kidiot have **** for brains?
                      Last edited by Dinner; November 21, 2018, 18:28.

Comment

That's a funny looking i it's too round.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Spellchecker didn't like the i and changed it to an o.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

Actually he was elected by the EC. The people elected Hillary. But he is still the president just not FOR THE PEOPLE. He's only for Trumps.
                            He's not for the people; he's for "The Peopleâ„¢"
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                            X