No announcement yet.

balls to china

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, sawa means: swamp marsh mountain stream valley dale . now all that isw left to do is assertain where in these places does the crane dwell and we'll have it

Comment

they live in wetlands. So it's either swamp or marsh. marhs's crane. funky name for sake

Comment

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i found it. "crane of the swamp," comes from Japanese mythology. After princess Yamatohime-no-mikoto (倭姫命) moved the shrine of the sun goddess to its present location at Ise, she came across a white crane in a swamp. The crane held a sheaf of rice in its beak and presented it to the princess. The princess bid the god Isawatominokami (伊佐波登美神) to brew sake from the rice and offer it to the sun goddess. She then declared the crane to be Ōtoshinokami (大歳神), God of Grains, establishing the Izawanomiya Shrine (伊雑宮) for it, as a sub-shrine of Ise Shrine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sawanotsuru

Comment

Isawatominokami was hitting it, it seems

Comment

I knew you could do it. You are part of the Master Race of Greeks. I only aspire to such standards.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm having vodka and cranberry seltzer.
              Paiktis
              Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sava I'm drinking something far more exotic and so much asian it is not: beer. ZEE that was the german's fixation. they killed som many people to prove it and they were proven wrong. whereas we don't have such insecurities. We know we are. No need to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                X