Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boris does seem to like blondes.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• His Russia connection is troubling. His security clearance restrictions, when Foreign Minister, suggest some credible threats were identified.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I was really sceptical regarding the brexit from the very beginning. I was thinking that, everyone will be having great losses out of it, (I mean, both United Kingdom and the European Union), however the greater losses had to be on the part of United Kingdom.

Comment

• I was really skeptical regarding the brexit from the very beginning. I was thinking that, everyone will be having great losses out of it, (I mean, both United Kingdom and the European Union), however the greater losses had to be on the part of United Kingdom. I really liked the metaphor that you used, and mainly it is similar to a divorce process. I guess they had to call the property solicitors, maybe they actually used the services of removed DD. Well, let's just hope everything will be ok.
          Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 6, 2021, 14:22. Reason: link plonked

Comment

Working...
          X